The department is committed for the overall development of the students and achieving it through the experienced departmental family. We are bringing values among the students that make them good human being and having differentiation in terms of capabilities and knowledge to compete the competitive world. The department is equipped with highly qualified faculty having both industry and academic experience.
The department organizes various conferences/seminars/workshops and guest lecturers in different areas time to time. This activity providing the platform for the students and the industry professionals to express their views and share their experience. It becomes an interface which has the capacity to fascinate and inspire the student to move towards a particular path and acquire a specific knowledge. Students are being exposed to the professionals of different industries who have vast experience in specific field. Second year students of different specialization are getting the opportunity to know the new terminology and nuance of professional fields.
Management department organizes at least two industrial trips and one excursion program which will give the opportunity to our students to observe the production and process flow of a reputed company. With this program students will be able to relate the theories with the practical world of the industry. Providing modern-day education and training for meeting the challenges of the growing world scenario and varying environment in Business Administration with state of art infrastructure.
MBA is a two year program with specialization as major and minor, out of following
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
Bachelor's Degree from recognized university with minimum 50% marks or UPSEE / CAT / MAT qualified.
To achieve excellence in management education, training and research for the purpose of creating competent management professionals who can fulfill the need of the nation and society.
- To develop the institution as a world class centre in the area of management education and research.
- To provide the quality education along-with inculcating entrepreneurship skills among students so that they can create value for the society.
- To build and develop strong industry- academia interface through various relevant activities.
- Inculcating human values and professional ethics among students to become more responsible citizen of the nation.
Program Educational Objectives
The graduate of the MBA program should be able to
- Provide knowledge of the fundamentals of Management principles and its application in the business environment.
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills relevant to business.
- Develop and apply sound knowledge of the entrepreneurial process to inculcate creativity and innovation
- Prepare them for excellence, leadership roles along diverse career paths with encouragement to professional ethics for a successful career.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Practical management application of business issues in both simulated and real world in present digital era.
- Apply the various techniques in managing human resource to produce competent human assets.
Program Specific Outcomes
The students will be able to:
- Understand, Analyze and apply concepts of talent management, performance management system, components of compensation system in India and the concepts of Industrial Relations and the Indian Labour legislation.
- Plan, design and evaluate the various training and development systems and its effectiveness and develop negotiation skills and understand the conflict management process.
The students will able to:
- Understand the concepts, tools and techniques applicable in the field of security analysis and portfolio management and Comprehend the principles, problems and structure of different types of business taxes in India and impart knowledge of the financial system of India, the role of important financial institutions, financial markets and financial instruments.
- Develop, Apply and Evaluate basic understanding of the concept and importance of sound working capital strategies of a firm & financial derivatives and associated regulatory Framework, various derivative tools such as options, futures.
The student will be able to:
- Understand, develop & apply the concepts of Sales force management and Distribution Channel management, Consumer behaviour and affecting environment and digital marketing.
- Learn, design and apply concept of service marketing processes, and integrated marketing communications (IMC).
MBA (International Business)
The Students will be able to:
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in International Marketing and gain experience in developing international marketing strategies.
- Understand the process of export and import documentation and management and international trade environment and the special decision variables underlying the discharge of different blocks function in a multinational corporation.