Dr. Akhil Agnihotri (Assistant Professor and Deputy Head of Department of Management Studies Department)
Assistant Professor and Deputy Head of Department
- Ph.D. in Management from Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Chitrakoot, in 2012
- MBA in Finance and Marketing from Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot, in 2003
- M.Com from APS University Rewa, 1998
- B.Com from Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya, Chitrakoot, in 1995
- D.B.M. form APS University Rewa, 1996
Member in Editorial Board of International Journal "Preeminence".
- Micro Finance
- Rural Development,
13 years teaching experience
Financial Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Financial Management, Principles of Management, Rural Development, Tax Planning and Management. Industrial Management, Managerial Economics.
- 1 paper published in National and 5 in International Journals