- Ph.D. Department of Physics, Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
- M.Sc. Masters in Applied Physics, Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
- B.Sc. Bachelor in Science with Physics, Electronics and Mathematics, Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
Courses Taught at GCET
- Engineering Physics-I
Material Characterization using different techniques like NMR,DSC, DTA/TGA,FTIR,UV-VIS etc.
- "Structural investigation of bismuth borosilicate, aluminoborate and aluminoborosilicate glasses by 11B and 27Al MAS NMR spectroscopy and thermal analysis"
AtulKhanna , AmanpreetSaini, Banghao Chen, J. W. Zwanziger, Fernando Gonzalez, Carmen Pesquera.(2013) Journal of Non- Crystalline Solids Vol. 373-74 :34-41.
- "Structure-property correlations in lead borate and borosilicate glasses doped with aluminium oxide"
AmanpreetSaini, AtulKhanna, Vladimir K. Michaelis, Scott Kroker, Fernando
Gonzalez and David Hernandez. (2009) Journal of Non- Crystalline Solids Vol. 355
- "Optical studies in lead borate, borosilicate and boroaluminosilicate glasses"
Proceedings of "DAE Solid State Physics Symposium"(2006), Vol. 51, pp 415 held
during Dec 26-30, 2006 at Barkatulah University, Bhopal.
- Assistant Professor in GalgotiasCollege of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (February 2013 onwards).
- Assistant Professor in SRM University,MOdinagar (July2010-Feb2013).
- Assistant Professor in Department of Applied Sciences , GNDU Amritsar, (Jan 2005-Dec 2005)
- Lecturer, Department of Physics, R.S.D. Collage, Ferozepur City,(2002-2003).