- Ph.D.: Applied Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- NET: Qualified in 2006
- GATE: Qualified in 2005
- M.Sc.: Masters in Mathematics. M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly.
- B.Sc.: Bachelor in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly.
Courses Taught at GCET
- Engineering Mathematics I,
- Engineering Mathematics II,
- Engineering Mathematics III
- Modelling and Simulation and its Industrial Application,
- Differential Equations
- Subhi, H.A., Adeeb, M.S., Pandey, M., Sadeq, H.A., Kumar Deepak, Shukla, S.K., “Effect of different activation agents on the pollution removal efficiency of date seed activated carbon: Process optimization using response surface methodology”. Applied Water Science. (Springer). ISSN:2190-5495, Vol. 10(7), 2020, PP. 1-9.
- Agarwal, S., Gupta, A.R, Kumar Deepak, “Mohand Transform of Error Function”. International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.7(5), 2019, pp. 217-225.
- Singh, V. P., Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, “ To study the parametric effects on the efficiency of multistage washing in paper industry. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management, ISSN: 2319 - 4847, Vol. 6 (2), 2017, pp. 45-55.
- Kumar Deepak, Singhal Harendra, Kumar Somesh, “Simulation of study state and dynamic response of multieffect evaporators in paper industry”. NIET Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2229-5828, Vol. 7, 2016, pp. 62-71.
- Kumar Deepak, Gupta Anjana Rani, Kumar Somesh, "Optimization of bleach plant in Paper Industry for waste minimization". NIET Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2229-5828, Vol. 6, 2015, pp. 30-37.
- Kumar Deepak, Gupta Anjana Rani, Kumar Somesh, "Dynamic Simulation of Multiple effect evaporators in Paper Industry using MATLAB". NIET Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2229-5828, Vol. 5, 2014, pp. 8-14.
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh, V. P., "Modelling and dynamic simulation of mixed feed multi-effect evaporators in paper industry". Applied Mathematical Modelling, (Elsevier Publications),ISSN: 0307-904X, Vol. 37, 2013, pp. 384–397.(Impact factor – 2.291).
- Shukla, S.K., Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Mukesh, P., Bansal, M.C "Process integration in the bleaching section of a paper mill forminimization of fresh water consumption and wastewater generation" Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, ISSN: 1582-9596, Vol. 12 (12), pp. 2435-2442, 2013. (Impact factor – 1.008).
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh, V. P., "Mathematical Modeling of Brown Stock Washing Problems and their Numerical Solution Using MATLAB". Computers & Chemical Engineering, (Elsevier Publications), ISSN: 0098-1354,Vol. 34, 2010, pp. 9–16. (Impact factor – 2.581)
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh, V. P., "Mathematical modeling of pulp washing on rotary drums and their numerical solution for various adsorption isotherms". World Journal of Modeling and Simulation,ISSN: 1746-7233, Vol. 6 (3), 2010, pp. 214-222.
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh, V. P., "To study the parametric effect on optimality
of various feeding sequences of a multi-effect evaporators in Paper industry using Mathematical modeling and simulation with MATLAB". International Journal of Chemical and Biological Engineering, ISSN 2010-3867, Vol. 3 (3), 2010, pp. 129-136.
- Kumar Deepak, Kumar Vivek, Singh, V. P., "To Study the parametric effects on the performance of brown stock washer in Paper Industry using MATLAB". World Journal of Modeling and Simulation. ISSN: 1746-7233, Vol. 5 (1), 2009, pp. 30-37.
Covener in international conference entitled “Second international conference on Frontier in Industrial and Applied Mathematics”orgenised by Department of Mathematics, Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida., on 21-22, Dec 2019.
Member of the organizing team of National Conference CDMSC FEB 2-3, 2013, AT Galgotias University, Greater Noida
Work in Progress
- Research related work in progress
- Associate Professor in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (August-2016 onwards).
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida, from Feb 2013 to Aug 2016
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, from Nov 2011 to Feb 2013.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Science and Humanities, IIMT Engineering College, Meerut, from Feb 2011 to Nov 2011.
- Tutorials and lectures taken as a Teaching Assistant at IIT-Roorkee in B. Tech and M. Tech courses from Jan 2006 to Jan 2011 (In my Ph. D. programme)
- Lecturer of Mathematics in K. L. D. A. V. (PG) College, Roorkee, Affiliated to H. N. B. Garhwal University, Srinagar from, Aug 2002 to Dec 2005.
- NPTEL online course completed successfuly on “Teaching and Learning in Engineering (TALE)” passed with ELITE+SILVER. 2019.
- Reviewer for Referred International Journals
1- Applied Mathematical Modeling, Elsevier Publication.
2- International Journal of Differential Equation, Hindwai Publication.
- Member of the Organizing team in the National conference on “Contemporary Developments in Mathematical Sciences and Computing”, held at Department of Mathematics, Galgotias University Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, February 2-3, 2013.
- Received “Department of Science and Technology” travel grant for attending and presenting the research paper in international conference entitled “International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Science”, (ICMCS 2010), Singapore, Dec 18-20, 2010.
- MHRD Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) in Mathematics, Department of Paper Technology, IIT Roorkee, from Jan, 2008 to Dec, 2010.
- MHRD Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Mathematics, Department of Paper Technology, IIT Roorkee, from Jan, 2006 to Dec, 2007.