Dr. Rajeev Kumar Shakya (Associate Professor)
- Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur UP
- M.Tech: Electrical Engineering, Shri G.S.I.T.S., Indore MP
- B.Tech: Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Shri G.S.I.T.S., Indore MP
Embedded System, Fuzzy Logic Control, Image Processing, Wireless Adhoc SensorNetworks, Cognitive Radio Network, Neural Networks
08 years(Teaching Experiences: 5 years, Research Experiences: 1 years, Industries Experiences: 2 year)
Professional Body Membership
- B.Tech. [2nd Year]: Instrumentation and Process Control
- B.Tech. [3rd Year]: Microprocessors and Its applications
- B.Tech. [4th Year]: Satellite Communication, Wireless Communication
- Event-MAC: A localized, Spatial Correlation based collision-free MAC for Event-driven Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Sensor Networks, 2015.
- Generic Correlation Model for Wireless Sensor Network Applications, Journal IEEE/IET Wireless Sensor Systems journal, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 266-276, Dec 2013 (doi:10.1049/iet-wss-2012.0094).
- A Correlation Model for MAC Protocols in Event-Driven Wireless Sensor Networks,in Proc. of the 2012 IEEE Region 10 Conference, IEEE TENCON-2012, Cebu, Philippines, Nov 19-22, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- A Novel Spatial Correlation Model for Wireless Sensor Network Applications,In Proc. of the Ninth IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (IEEE WOCN-2012), Indore, INDIA, Sept., 20-22, pp. 1-6, 2012.
- DSAT-MAC: A Dynamic Slot Allocation TDMA MAC protocol for Cognitive Radio Networks,In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (IEEE WOCN-2012), Indore, INDIA, Sept., 20-22, pp. 1-6, 2012.
- Localized detection of bottleneck nodes and quantification of criticality in a wireless sensor networks, 2010 IEEE Region 8 International Conf. on Computational Technologies in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (SIBIRCON 2010), Russia, pp. 326-328, 2010.
- A Backoff Analysis to mitigate the Correlated Contention for Event-driven Wireless Sensor Networks,National Conference on Current Trends in Computing, NCCTC-2014, North Orissa University, Orissa, pp. 1-6, 2014.
AWARDs & Honors
- Travel Award from Dean Resource Planning and Generation (DRPG), IIT Kanpur to present a paper in IEEE conference TENCON 2012 held in Cebu City, Philippines, Nov-2012.
- Travel Award from Dean Resource Planning and Generation (DRPG), IIT Kanpur to present a paper in IEEE conference WOCN 2012 held in Indore City, India, Sept-2012.
- Research Fellowship for pursuing PhD program from IIT Kanpur.
- Scholarship from MHRD for M.Tech Program.
- C and C++ Certificates from CMC Limited, a joint venture of Tata Sons Ltd and Government of India.