- Ph.D.: Synthesis of Antifungal Ethylenebisphenol incorporating heterocyclic moieties, Department of Chemistry, University of Allahabad.
- M.Sc.: Organic Chemistry. University of Allahabad.
- B.Sc.: Bachelor in Science with Botany, Chemistry and Zoology, University of Allahabad.
Courses Taught at GCET
- Engineering Chemistry
- Environment and Ecology
AKTU MOOCs lecture
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Part 1 By Dr. Smriti Dwivedi | AKTU Digital Education
- Infrared Spectroscopy - Part 2 By Dr. Smriti Dwivedi | AKTU Digital Education
- Infrared Spectroscopy Part-3 By Dr. Smriti Dwivedi | AKTU Digital Education
- Rotational (Microwave) Spectroscopy By Dr. Smriti Dwivedi | AKTU Digital Education
- Raman Spectroscopy By Dr. Smriti Dwivedi | AKTU Digital Education
Antifungal drugs, Hetereocyclic compounds having antiviral antibacterial properties, Green Chemistry, Environment.
My thesis titled “Synthesis of Antifungal Ethylene Bisphenol Incorporating Heterocyclic moieties” at Chemistry Department, University of Allahabad, Allahabad India.
Area of Work:
Synthesis of Hetereocyclic antifungal drugs (Ecofriendly)
Antifungal Activity test, NMR, IR characterisation of Compound
- Smriti Dwivedi, Malik Monika and Shalini Jaiswal(2021) Synthesis and fungicidal activity of 4,4ʹ-bis[N-(2ʺ-aryl-5ʺ-methyl/unsubstituted-4ʺ-thiazolidinon-3ʺ-yl)acetamidoxy]bibenzylResearch Journal of Chemistry and Environment, 2021,25(2)feb,138-142ISSN No. 0972-0626
- Smriti Dwivediand Kashish Agarwal(2021)COVID-19 PANDEMIC:A miraculous change in environment and a learning moment for green future Environmental Science: Indian Journal 2021, 17 (1),1-7 ISSN:0974-7451
- Smriti Dwivedi (2018) Biogas: Renewable source of energy as well as manure for crop production & Government initiatives to produce energy in sustainable way for rural areas, Advanced Scientific Research 2018 3(2) 15-19 ISSN NO 24567744.
- Smriti Dwivedi and Pravin K.Singh (2017),Synthesis and Fungicidal Activity of Bioactive 4,4’-bis[4”-(N-Benzylidinylamine)-3”-mercapto-1”,2”,4”-triazole-5”-ylmethoxy]dibenzyl,Asian Journal of Chemistry,vol.29,2017,19-21. ,ISSN NO 0970-7077
- Smriti Dwivedi and Shalini Jaiswal (2017)and Alumina Supported Solvent-free Synthesis and Structural Elucidation of New 3-aryl-5-benzylidene-2-thioxohydantoin Derivatives, Indian Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry Vol. 27 03 (Jul-Sep 2017) 265-268 ISSN NO.0971-1627
- Shalini Jaiswal and Smriti Dwivedi (2017)Microwave-Assisted Eco-Friendly Synthesis and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Aryl-Triazole-1,3,4- Thiadiazols , Journal of Medical Research and Innovation Vol 1, Iss 3, 2017 DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.583601 ISSN NO 2456-8139
- Smriti Dwivedi Wind Power Technology: An Overview, Advanced Scientific Research vol 1(1)2016,12-14 ,ISSN NO 24567744.
- Smriti Dwivedi, Pavan K.Shukla and I.R Siddiqui(2015) Synthesis and biological evaluation of new pyrazolinyl derivatives of synthetic bibenzyl, Indian J. Heterocyclic. Chem, vol.25 Oct.-Dec.2015, 185-188,ISSN NO.0971-1627
- SmritiDwivedi and I.R Siddiqui(2014) Synthesis of 4,4’-bis(Pyrimidinedioneacetamidoxy)bibenzyl as antifungal agents, Indian J. Heterocyclic. Chem, vol. 23April-June, 2014, 433-436,ISSN NO.0971-1627
- SmritiDwivedi and Leena Singh (2013) Energy plantation - an alternative source of future energy sustainability ,Bioherald(Int. J. Biodiversity & Environment) Volume 3(2): December 2013 pp. 139-143(ISSN: 2248-9061).
- SmritiDwivedi and I.R Siddiqui (2013) Study of Fungicidal Activitiy of Synthesized BioActive 4,4’-Dihydroxy Bibenzyl Incorporating Various Heterocyclic Moieties, , International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology,vol2,issue 4,July 2013,341-350.ISSN:2319-5967
- Smriti Dwivedi and I.R Siddqui(2009) Synthesis and fungicidal activity of 4,4’-bis[2”-(aryl/alkyl imino)-4”-oxothiazolin-3”-ylacetamidoxy)bibenzyls and 4,4’-bis(oxadiazoylmethoxy)bibenzyls”, , Journal of Indian Chemical Society,vol 86,february2009,149-152 ISSN NO.00194522
- I.R Siddiqui, Pawan K Shukla,NidhiSrivastava, SmritiDwivedi (2008)“Synthesis and Fungitoxicity of Propenylamino and Pyrazolinyl carboxamido derivatives of 1,2-Diphenylethane”, Pesticide Research Journal,vol 20,2008,issue 1,21-26 ISSN 0970-6763,ONLINE ISSN 2249-524X online (Published on 15 october2011)
- I.R Siddiqui, SmritiDwivedi, Pawan K Shukla, PravinK.Singh (2006)Synthesis and antifungal activity of 4,4’-bis[(2”-arylthiazolo[4,3-b]-1,3,4-oxadiazol-5yl) methoxy] bibenzyls, Journal of Indian Chemical Society, vol 83, 2006, 89-93 ISSN NO.00194522
- IR Siddiqui, Jaya Singh, PravinK.Singh, SmritiDwivedi, Pawan K .Shukla and J Singh(2005) Microwave induced expeditious synthesis and fungicidal activity of novel heterocyclic bibenzyl, Indian J. Heterocyclic. Chem, vol. 14 Jan-March 2005, 231-234,ISSN NO.0971-1627
- I.R Siddqui, Smriti Dwivedi*, Archana Srivastava, Pawan K. Shukla, Pravin K. Singh(2005)
Synthesis of antifungal 4,4’-bis(thiadiazolyl / triazolylmethoxy) bibenzyls, IndianJ .Heterocyclic. Chem, vol. 14 Jan-March 2005, 251-252, ISSN NO.0971-1627(impact factor 0.244)
Research Papers at International/ National Conferences
- Smriti Dwivedi (2020) “Review on Climate change and Agriculture in India”.International conference on Innovation and management for sustainable development TIMS 2020, 19-20 february ,ITM University Gwalior,M.P ,India.
- Smriti Dwivedi (2012) Study of bioactive and environment friendly fungicidal activity of bibenzyl incorporating heterocyclic moieties, Proceedings of National conference on Green Chemistry-2012,ISBN:978-93-81583-586, 18-19sept2012,SRM University,Modinagar Ghaziabad(U.P)
- Smriti Dwivedi (2016) Synthesis and fungicidal activity of bioactive 4,4’-Bis[4”-N(-Benzylidinylamine)-3”mecapto-1”2”4”-triazole-5ylmethoxy] bibenzyl International conference on innovations in Chemical, Biological &Environmental Sciences-2016,12 Feb, SSPG College, Shahjahanpur, U.P, India.
- Smriti Dwivedi (2012) “Study of fungicidal activity of synthesized bio active 4,4’-dihydroxy bibenzyl incorporating heterocyclic moieties”. International conference ICCMPP-2012, 14-16 Dec.2012, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
- Organizer and Coordinator of National Webinar on “Synthetic Chemists and Society”, organized by Department of Applied Sciences,11th June 2020
- Organizing Member of FDP on Ethics of Sustainable Technologies in Energy and Environment organized by Dept.of Applied Sciences , Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology Greater Noida from 7th May to 11th May 2018.
Work in Progress
A book on Engineering Chemistry and Book Chapter
- Assistant Professor in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida (November-2006 onwards).
- Lecturer in Saroj Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow (September 2005-October 2006).
- Secured Elite grade in the course “Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence”,Sept-Dec 2020 NPTEL online certification funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- FDP on Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence from NPTEL under IIT Madras from Sept 2020 to Dec.2020.
- Faculty Development Program on Human Values in Bauddha and Jain Darshan organized by AKTU Lucknow and conducted by Value Education Cell from 17-24 Aug 2020 (Part-I) & 10-18 Oct 2020 (Part-II)
- Faculty Development Program on Human Values in Sankhya,Yoga and Vedanta Darshan organized by AKTU Lucknow and conducted by Value Education Cell from 25Aug-02Sep 2020 (Part-I) & 26Oct-01Nov 2020 (Part-II).
- 5day UHV (Universal Human Values) workshop on “Inculcating Universal Human values in Technical Education” Organised by AICTE,23rd to 27th July 2020
- Secured Grade A Certification(score 83.8%) on Refresher course in Chemistry for Higher Education from SWAYAM ARPIT from Sept2019 to Feb 2020. online certification funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Secured Elite Certification for being amongst top 1% toppers(score 90%) in the course “Teaching and Learning in Engineering(TALE)”,Feb-Mar 2019 NPTEL online certification funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Eight days Faculty Development Program on Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics ABES Engineering College, June 23-30, 2018, Ghaziabad, India
- Life Membership, Indian Science Congress, L19941
- Published Book: Energy Plan for Rural Areas(2013 AUG) ISBN NO: 978-3-659-44174-5 Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing