Dr. Jeetendra Kumar Yadav (Controller of Examinations)Galgotias College of Engineering & Techology +91-120-4513800, 950
Message from Controller of Examinations
The distinctive feature of an ideal educational institution is to provide quality education for excellence in engineering & technology. Teaching and evaluation are the two major aspects of academics and the examination cell plays a pivotal role in attainment of vision & mission of the institute.
The Examination Cell in Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) is headed by the Controller of Examinations (COE) with supporting staff. The prime responsibility of Examination Cell is conduction of all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in a fair and systematic manner.
Primary functions of Exam Cell
- Examination Cell serves all Examination notices received from AKTU to all concerned.
- Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing examination time table, invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the examination halls, smooth conduct of examinations etc.
- Examination cell takes necessary steps for distribution of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the exam and receiving the answer sheets, award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to AKTU.
- Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
- Examination Cell staff addresses grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues.
Examination Cell Members
- Dr Saurabh Katiyar : Asstt. Controller of Examination
- Dr Atul Kumar : Asstt. Controller of Examination
- Dr Gagan Tiwari : Asstt. Controller of Examination
- Dr Anil Kumar Sethi : Member
- Dr Dushyant Kumar : Member
- Mr Neeraj Kaushik : Member
- Mr. Amit Kumar Richariya : Member
- Mr. Rajiv Kumar Yadav : Member
- Mr. Niranjan Sahoo : Member
- Mr. Rajesh Narayan Deo : Member
- Mr. Rahul Singh : Member
- Mr. Ravi Shanker Pathak : Member
- Mr. Shailendra Singh : Member
- Mr. Manohar Singh : Member
- Mr. Balwant Ram : Office Incharge
Process for Examination