Ms. A. Ambikapathy(Assistant Professor 3)
It gives me immense pride and pleasure to lead the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) of this esteemed and prestigious institution. The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) is the major and principle department of Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology.
The goal of department to achieve in the forthcoming years includes:
- Excel as professionals in Power Systems Engineering, or related areas, by building upon the design and problem-solving skills acquired through their studies.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions in technical fields such as Power and Energy Systems, Power electronics, VLSI & embedded systems, artificial intelligence and Communication.
- Pursue post-graduate learning opportunities including advancement studies, professional trainings.
- Combine technical knowledge, team-work abilities, and communication skills to excel professionally in culturally diverse environments.
- Communicate and share technical innovations through mentorship programs, job placement, internships, and innovative projects.
- Increase the number of new innovative ideas through filling more number of IPR.