Md. Nuruzzama (Assistant Professor)
- M. Tech. Town Planning (School of Planning & Architecture N. Delhi, India) and B.E. in Civil Engineering (AMU Aligarh, India)
Building Construction and Town Planning
Total Experience = 23years (Teaching Experience: 20 years)
Building Materials & construction, Principles of Town Planning & Architecture, Estimation costing & Valuation, Surveying, Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures I, Costruction Management, Prefabrication & Modolar Coordination, Housing/Disaster Housing, Various courses on Drawings like Building Planning & Drawings, Structural Detailing, Engineering Drawings, Architectural Drawings.
- Prepared reports on Tribal Housing, Building Construction using alternative/low cost building materials & technology.
- Planned & Designed numerous buildings using conventional building materials & technology.
Awards & Honors
- Distinction at Graduate (B.E) level.
- Attended 2 weeks technical teachers training program conducted by NITTR Chandigarh
- Indian society for Technical education N Delhi
- Indian society for Earthquake Technology, IIT Roorkee
- Institute of Town Planners of India
- Associate Member of Institutions of Engineers, India
- Fellow of Institution of Valuers, India
- Chartered Engineers