- PhD (Pursuing) in Electrical Engineering from IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication from H.B.T.I, Kanpur, having percentage= 70% in April 2009.
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from U.P.T.U, Lucknow, having Percentage= 67.5% July 2006.
- Intermediate from C.A.V Inter college, Allahabad, having percentage= 60% in July 2000.
- High School from C.A.V Inter college, Allahabad, having percentage= 65% in July 1998.
- Currently working in Galgotia Engineering College, Greater Noida as Asst. Professor.
- Worked with I.T.S Engineering College Greater Noida as Assistant Professor for 1.7 years.
- Graduate RA Work in H.B.T.I, Kanpur for duration of 2 years (September 06 to May 09).
- RaiAmit, Nagendra K Yadav, Parvati, “Performance comparision of interleavers”, International Journal of Electronics Engineering, Vol.2 Tran.2.
- AmitRai, Ashish Shrivastava, Kartik Jana, “Design of PV and Wind Based Hybrid Renewable Energy System”, in ICAC2EIR2018.
- AmitRai, Ashish Shrivastava, Kartik Jana, “Feasibility Analysis of 100 kW Solar Power Plant for Chandigarh, India”, Accepted in International confrence on Startup Ventures, Manipal, Jaipur 2018.
- Rahul Mishra, AmitRai, “Effect of FSS Structure on Planer Patch Antenna”,InIEEE Conference (ICEEE), 2015.
- AmitRai, A.A Hussain, H. P Singh, “IDMA System:An Overview”, published in AECT2011.
- Amit Rai, Abhishek Pratap Singh, Abhishek Kundan, ArpitaMallick, NeharikaSagar,’Transformer oil temperature monitoring with automatic circuit breaker operation using PLC & SCADA. EPICS, 2014.
- Program organizer in ICAC2EIR 2018.
- Conference secretary in IEEE Upcon 2015
- Conference secretary in IEEE SPONSORED NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENERGY, POWER AND INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEMS, 28-29 March, 2014.
- Advance Applications of MATLAB in Engineering, June 2018.
- Entrepreneurship, December 2017.
- Electric power System, July 2017.
Lecture/ Workshop Attended
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems, December 2016.
- National Seminar on Solar Energy, August 2015.
- Entrepreneurship: Lean Startup Concept, August, 2014.
- Future of Electric Power Sector, March 2013.
- Embedded LINUX and Device Drivers, November 2011.
- Optimization and Economics of Hybrid Renewable Systems
- FPGA Implementation of Orthogonal Interleavers.
Interleavers are used in IDMA to differentiate users as PN sequences are used in CDMA systems. IDMA supports more users than CDMA in a single cell and Multiuser Detection is also easy in these systems. In my thesis I am comparing the required hardware for interleavers so that practical requirement of hardware can be calculated and their response time.
- IR Remote for PC Control
Python, HOMER, SAM, RETSreen, MATLAB, C, Proteus, VHDL.
Achievements and Awards
Qualified GATE 2006 with All India Score =331.