- Seeking a responsible post with an opportunity for professional challenge and growth to support and enhance co-operative objective of organization.
- To utilize my technical skill and human management skill in the best possible way for the fulfillment of organizational goals.
- 2.0 years of experience on Electric Drive System, at Mahindra & Mahindra Auto Sector (Nashik , Chennai).
- 14.5 years of experience of teaching the Various courses of Electrical Engg.
Educational Qualification :
M.S (Electrical Engg) : Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. ( Jan. 2008, CGPA 5.7/8.0)
B.Tech (Electrical Engg) : G.B.Pant University of Agril & Tech, Pant Nagar (Uttrakhand) (Feb.1996, CGPA 3.1/5.0)
Research work in M.S programme :
“NO/NOx Removal in Diesel Engine Exhaust under Different Energizatitons and Reactor Configurations.”
In this work mathematical modeling of non thermal plasma was done by using Monte Carlo method and radicals density was determined which was used to remove NO/NOx from diesel engine exhaust.
Oct .2009 –Till Date : Astt. Prof in Electrical & Electronics Engg. Deptt. At Galgotia College of Engg. & Tech. Geater Noida.
July 2009 – Sept 2009 : Worked as Project Associate at IISc, Bangalore, on Project
Jan. 2008 – June 2009 : Worked on Hybrid Electric Vehicle in the R & D, Deptt. of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Auto Sector, Nasik, Chennai. Following work was done in this tenure:
- Developed the dynamic model of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (IPMSM) using MATLAB/SIMULINK for parallel hybrid configuration to study torque - speed characteristic of IPMSM.
- Developed the MATLAB/SIMULINK model of vector control or field oriented control (FOC) for IPMSM.
- Worked on the energy management system and electrical architecture of hybrid electric vehicle.
- Worked on the body electronic systems fitted on vehicle and body control module (BCM).
- Worked on CAN (Controller Area Network) and LIN (Local Interconnect Network) fitted on modern vehicles.
- Aug 2000 – Jun 2005: Worked as Lecturer in the Uttranchal College of Technology & Biomedical Sciences at Dehradun.
Extra Curricular Activities:-
- Worked as Mess president at IISc.
- Worked as member of advisory committee to the student council at IISc.
- Represented Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd at IISc centenary conference at Bangalore (Dec 13-16 2008).
- Guided B.Tech Projects .