- Ph.D.(Pursuing) (Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi) since December 2017
- M. Tech. in Signal Processing (NSIT, University of Delhi, India), in year 2012
- B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (OIST Bhopal, India) in year 2009.
- 12th from M.P. Board in year 2004
- 10th from M.P. Board in year 2002.
- Working as an Assistant Professor (Gr.-I) at Galgotia College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida from 01 April 2016 to till now.
- Working as an Assistant Professor (Gr.-I) at Galgotias University Greater Noida from 28 June 2012 to 31 March 2016.
- Worked as Lecturer in Technocrats institute of technology (Excellence), Bhopal (Affiliated to RGPV University) from 03 august 2009 to 17 July 2010.
7 year experience in academics
Analog Signal Processing & VLSI
UG Level: Digital Image Processing, Basic Electrical & Electronics, Semiconductor Devices & Circuits, Analog Electronic Circuits, Communication Network & Transmission Line, Data Communication, Integrated Circuits, Electrical & Electronics Engineering Materials, Advance Microprocessor & Microcontroller.
PG Level: Modern Digital Signal Processing, DSP for VLSI
Papers Published in International Journal
- S Gehlot, H Parthasarathy, R Singh, “Two-Dimensional Parameters Estimation,” International Journal of Image, Graphics & Signal, vol., no.8, pp.1,9, Aug. 2016. DOI: 10.5815/ijigsp.2016.09.01 ISSN 2074-9082
- Arinjoy Biswas Amit Kumar,Ravendra Singh, “Design of an Array of Stacked MultilayerCylindrical Dielectric Resonator AntennaforWideband Application,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol., no.10, pp.12,15, Sep. 2015. ISSN 0973-4562
- S. K. Gehlot Ravendra Singh,Amit Kumar, “An Improved Low Power Sigma Delta ADC Implemented in 0.25μm CMOS Process,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol., no.10, pp.83,86, Sep. 2015. ISSN 0973-4562
- Ravendra Singh Prince Kumar Pandey, Madhuraj, “Design and Simulation of First Order Sigma-Delta Modulator Using LT spice Tool,” Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, vol., no.4, pp.16,19, Jul. 2014. ISSN 2248-9622
- Anwar Ahmad, Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Mayank Kumar and Ravendra Singh, “ CDTA Based Analog Multiplier” International Journal of Electronics Engineering, vol., no.10, issue 1, pp.47,50, Jan. 2018. ISSN 0973-7383
Papers Published in National Journal
Papers Published in International/National Conferences
- Gehlot, S.K.; Singh, R., "Trajectory estimation of a moving charged particle: An application of least square estimation (LSE) approach," Medical Imaging, m-Health and Emerging Communication Systems (MedCom), 2014 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.262,265, 7-8 Nov. 2014 DOI: 10.1109/MedCom.2014.7006015 Electronic ISBN: 978-1-4799-5097-3
Short term Courses / Workshops/ FDP Attended
- Attended five days FDP on “Emerging Trends in Antenna Design and Communication Technology” held from 16 july 2018 to 20 july 2018 at at GCET Greater Noida.
- Attended one week FDP on recent trend in “Electronics Circuit and Systems” held from 09 july 2018 to 13 july 2018 at ITS Engineering college Greater Noida.
- Participated in AICTE recognized one week short term course on “Soft Computing Techniques using MATLAB through ICT” from 05 March 2018 to 09 march 2018 at Galgotias University Greater Noida.
- Participated in AICTE recognized one week short term course on “MATLAb & LABVIEW with its Hardware Interface through ICT” from 29 january 2018 to 02 february 2018 at GCET Greater Noida.
- Organizing member of “ICAC2EIR-2018“ held on 23-24 march 2018 at GCET Gr. Noida
- Technical Chair of “ICAC2EIR-2018“ held on 23-24 march 2018 at GCET Gr. Noida
- Technical Co- Chair member of “ICAC2EIR-2018“ held on 23-24 march 2018 at GCET Gr. Noida