- M-Tech Electrical Engineering (Power System Engineering), National Institute Of Technology Warangal(NITW), Warangal, 2016
- B.E. Electrical Engineering, University Institute Of Technology Burdwan, The University of Burdwan W.B, 2013
Gate qualifying year:
- Gate qualified in GATE-2014 and gate score was 644(GATE-2014).
I have joined “Galgotia College of engineering and technology (GCET) greater Noida” as Assistant professor from 24 July 2017 in the EEE department. I have been teaching according to GATE and IES (UPSC) syllabus in the class. Currently I am teaching “signal and system” and Electrical machine-1. I can teach following subsjects
- Power system
- Network theory (circuit theory)
- Signal and system
- Control system
- Electrical machine
I have taken coaching for IES and GATE from MADE EASY NEW DELHI for two years (2013 to 2014 and 2016 t0 2017) and learnt technical subjects properly.
- Paper presentation on ‘Integrating home energy Simulation and Dynamic electricity Price for Demand Response Study’.
- Paper presentation on ‘LR- PSO Method of Generation Scheduling Problem for Thermal Wind-Solar Energy System in Deregulated Power System’.
- Worked on Modeling and simulation of Duct Air flow to control the Temperature as the B.E. final year project.
- Worked on Unit commitment of thermal units in integration with wind and solar energy considering ancillary Service management using dynamic programming and priority list(IC) based genetic algorithm as the M.Tech. final year project.
- Worked on Harmonic analysis of residential non-linear loads and its effect on Power supply.
- ‘Unit commitment of thermal units in integration with wind and solar energy considering ancillary service management using priority list(IC) based genetic algorithm’-at 2016 IEEE International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Cyber Security (ICICCS-INBUSH).
- ‘A priority list and particle swarm optimization based unit commitment of thermal units including renewable uncertainties’- at 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON)Wollongong (Australia).
Advanced computer Methods in Power systems | Economic Operation of Power Systems | Alternate Sources of Electrical Energy | Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Power System.
- Programming: C
- Software: Matlab, SIMULINK, PSCAD, Power World.
- OS: Windows.
- Two weeks of summer training at Steel Authority of India Ltd (DSP), Durgapur (W.B).
- Four weeks of training at National Thermal Power Corporation, Faridabad (Haryana).
- Cultural Festival Secretary in College during 2010-11.
- Voluntary Donor in Rotary Blood Bank.
- Listening music.
- Internet Surfing.