Ms. Meenu Kalra (Assistant Professor)
- Pursing Ph.D (Civil Engineering), from Sharda University, 2012.
- Master of Engineering (Structure), from PEC Chandigarh, and Bachelor of Technology (Civil), From GNDE, College Ludhiana.
Blended cement and Concrete
Total Experience = 13.5 years (Teaching Experience: 12.5years)
Registered with Structural Engineering forum of India, New Delhi, Member of NICEE, IIT Kanpur.
- Mechanics of Deformable solids, Design of Concrete Structure-1 & 2, Design of Steel Structures, Building Materials and Construction, Structural Analysis.
- An International Journal No. ISSN no. 0976-7967 VSRD Technical & Non – Technical Journal (VSRD – TNTJ, Vol.2 (7), 2011) Title – Glimpse of the Past – BARAH DWARI.
- Singh NB, Kalra Meenu, Kumar Mukesh, Rai Sarita, “Hydration of ternary cementitious system: Portland cement, Fly Ash and Silica Fume,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Sept. 2014.
- Kalra Meenu, Singh NB, Kumar Mukesh, “Properties of concrete made from blended cement in the presence of animal bone powder,” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Dec. 2016.
- Kalra Meenu, " Effect of SHP -50 and silica fume on the properties of green concrete" in Proc of 2015 International Conference of UKIERI Concrete Congress on Concrete Research Driving and Profitability , 3- 5 Nov 2016, NIT Jalandhar, India.
Awards & Honors
- Second Runner up in Twelfth Annual Concrete Cube Strength Competition 2003 organized by Indian Chapter of America Concrete Institute, Bombay.