Galgotias Centre for Experiential Learning, Innovation and Incubation (GCELI2)
“To become a world-class technology driven incubator and provide a universal platform for research and development for the benefits of budding entrepreneurs, corporate houses & the society at large”.
“To develop an innovative ecosystem powered by experiential learning and foster business model based on the latest technology, having innovation and scalability as an essential component with the highest profit and lowest risk”.
Short term Objectives
- To establish a laboratory for budding techno-management students to learn, experiment and test their innovative business ideas, which could be commercialized.
- To foster an environment where a sense of creativity, originality and capacity to transform innovative skills & business ideas could be inculcated.
- To promote entrepreneurial culture among students, faculty, and alumni by organizing Faculty Development Program, workshop, seminars and conferences at the national and international level.
- To spread awareness among the students and faculty regarding IPR related activities.
Long Term Objectives
- To improve the quality of research works of students and turn their ideas into revenue based model.
- To nurture and produce a pool of proficient entrepreneurs in the society.
- To participate and contribute in Government’s initiative for self-employment.
- To contribute towards the success of ‘Make in India’ campaign, according to which 100 million additional manufacturing jobs in the economy by 2022.
- To provide a platform for students to develop innovative products with global recognition and generate business opportunities.
Important relevant links:
- Innovation and Start-up policy document of GCELI2: 2021-22 click here
- NISP document of Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell : click here
- Uttar Pradesh Startup Policy : click here
- List of pre-incubation, incubation and IPR support facilities available for students, staff and faculty in the campus : 2021-22 click here
- Tentative A calendar plan for the academic year: 2021-22 click here
- List of Regional Ecosystem enablers such as incubators, accelerators, mentoring agency, Angel funding, Govt. agencies for any guidance or support : click here
- List of IP support available to students and faculty in the institute or in vicinity or national level : click here & click here
- Achievements : click here
- NISP Report for the Academic Year 2021-22: click here